What a long day, awaiting the call from Dr. Z.'s nurse with instructions for dealing with "The Beast".
I'm now back on birth control pills until next Thursday, and Dr. Z. wants to see me for another ultrasound and more estradiol blood work to see if the thing has shrunk any by then. If so, Nurse E. said, he may start me on my stims next Saturday.
A week's delay?! I have a hard time believing my body will only delay this process by a week, but we'll see. My job is to take the Pill. I can do that.